NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN - SatelliteGuys Best of 2012 Award!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate DishNetwork for being the industries leader in pay television, bar none. I realize this a very broad claim and may not be valid for this competition, but what other television provider has been so bold? None.

Here are the rules:

For Nominations -

1) Pick your nomination carefully each member is only allowed one nomination!
2) User must post "I nominate...(and their nomination and perhaps a reason reason why.)" in this thread.
3) Nomination must be Satellite Industry, or IPTV Related and must have happened in 2012.
4) Nominations posted elsewhere or containing more then one nomination will not be counted.
5) If the same item is nominated more then once, then the first nomination of that item will count. The duplicate nomination will be disguarded. So check the other nominations before submitting your nomination!
5) Note the DISH Network "DIRT Team" is not eligible to be nominated or win, since they won the award last year.
6) Nomination Entries made after 11:59PM Eastern Time on November 18th, 2012 will not be counted.
7 Open to all members and staff (excluding Scott & Eva Greczkowski) in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada.
8) No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
9) No prize substitutions.
10) Decision of the Judges is Final.

OK that is it... so put on your thinking caps and think back to what you think the satellite or IPTV industries did best in 2012!

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!
Some of you haven't read the rules, have you????

I nominate Dish programming boss double-deleting, (crying) Carolyn Crawford for best performance in a Dish Network trial.

I nominate Apple ipad version 3 with LTE direct internet connection.

Among so many other applications, it has completely changed the way I travel, and get satellite TV service including HDTV channels and other IPTV anywhere, anytime.

I still stand by my nomination of Dirt,even though they can't win.:D

Why do you all even bother nominating anything or anybody further? The eventual winner will wind up being Sherrman's nomination (post 7).

Why do you all even bother nominating anything or anybody further? The eventual winner will wind up being Sherrman's nomination (post 7).
Nobody knows this until the votes are cast. I think the Genie has a good chance as well.

Why do you all even bother nominating anything or anybody further? It will be the Hopper.
Agreed. Scott's performance as the Hopper will basically win it for him. :D Congrats in advance, Scott, for winning the Best of 2012 Award! :p

how about Mattg from the dirt team? I like Scott but I think Mattg has really made this site a step ahead of all other DBS sites.. he goes above and beyond to help his customers..ohh well I didnt read the rules first

Thank you for your Nominations... Nominations are now CLOSED.

Now it will be up to the Pub Members to decide the top 5 finalists, before we turn the vote to you our members. We then encourage those members to help get out the vote support for your favorite item so that you can get others to vote and hopefully make your favorite item the winner!

Stay tuned for more details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts