noob questions c band ? thery? tech tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

neorazz

Original poster
May 8, 2005
ok i'm looking at the list of channels on c band
and if iv'e read enough you have to have a large dish (5") to get c abnd correct ?

the only channel i want to watch is tech tv and i get cable for free
but would have to get digital cable or the 2nd tier of any paid sattelite system to get tech tv g4

is there a fta / 30" of smaller option to get tech tv without paying 40 a month ?

I have never seen G4 TechTV on FTA.
You will need at least an 8.5' dish for c-band.
If you can tell me the satellite G4 TechTV is on I can tell you if you can get it or not. I haven't watched it since it sold / changed name the 1st time and I really think its gone to 4DTV, but I am not 100% sure. If so, you will need that digital setup. www.4dtv.com OR www.callnps.com

TechTV (old ZDTV) C band sattelite C4 channel 12 Free Analog

skyvison has it on there 4dtv system
but i think thtas a lrage dish as well

Is this it http://www.lyngsat.com/amc10.html
at 3956H TP12? It that its name now? If thats it, it shows DVB/FTA, so you would need a DVB/FTA receiver slaved to (or one that can control) a c-band dish setup. If you already have a good c-band reciever, I would slave to it with a really nice DVB/FTA unit.

4 digit transponders indicate C and 5 indicate KU

yeah thats it i have no equipment what so ever

other than an old d**H network dish and dual lnb and there reciver

what i need to know is can i get this sat on a small dish as i can't install a huge one
...i could go as big as 3'

ok after some reserch i found that none of the shows i wanted to watch on there are even there anymore
:mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)