Nooby Questions on what can be done....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

thomhogan

Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
texas
I reciently aquired a SonicView SV-4000 box. I currently own a Dish Network Salellite dish and reciever set up.
As I am naturally inquisitive and experimental, What (if anything) can be done with my SonicView ?

Thanks in advance.....

I reciently aquired a SonicView SV-4000 box. I currently own a Dish Network Salellite dish and reciever set up.
As I am naturally inquisitive and experimental, What (if anything) can be done with my SonicView ?

Thanks in advance.....

You could possibly go to jail for stealing DISH network, won't that be fun?

You can use the receiver but not the dish, your dish size and type will depend on the channels/satellites/TPs that you want to receive, anywhere from 30 inches to 10 or 12 feet, dish size also depends on your location

I did not see that the TS or OP as it were said one word about signal theft. I take it to mean --- What does it take to get FTA? He may not even fathom why the blasting comments. Hey, location is TX.

To answer the question, partly --- read the forum, look for the FAQ section. Look at "the List" button at the top of the page, then ask a more direct question. Yes, you will need to get a bigger dish to get anything FTA.

edit: It is so hot in most of Texas that to form a question is --**-- out of the question. That was not a slam, I was thinking of the WX and heat.

Thank YOU!

I guess most assume that I am a signal thief, right?

I did not see that the TS or OP as it were said one word about signal theft. I take it to mean --- What does it take to get FTA? He may not even fathom why the blasting comments. Hey, location is TX.

To answer the question, partly --- read the forum, look for the FAQ section. Look at "the List" button at the top of the page, then ask a more direct question. Yes, you will need to get a bigger dish to get anything FTA.

edit: It is so hot in most of Texas that to form a question is --**-- out of the question. That was not a slam, I was thinking of the WX and heat.

did you no I like Richard site because pepole on that site are very good .On the satelliteguys same are samething the men dont said signal theft.Be good pepole because no one perfect.Only on the satelliteguys looks like

thomhogan said:

Thanks in advance.....

umm i think the 2 hilighted terms scream signal theft. sorry if you were misunderstood. a more appropriate question would have been... i just got such and such reciever... what else do i need to get me some fta. mentioning dick only implied you were looking for free dishnet.

crackt out,.

guys lets not lynch someone just because they have a couple items that in the past could be used to do that

Hell I used a GeosatPro receiver to set up the dish I have to 119 for my Dish Network system. The meter on the Dish 211k is real slow (slower to react than a FTA reciever) so I used the Geosat to roughball the signal then plugged in the 211 to fine tune it

I guess I'm trying to steal too? :rolleyes:

I read the post yesterday and since I saw this part
I figured folks would at least be nice and explain what he would need to get it to work. Its not like he posted "hey I got this Ngoogly reciever with the really cool dingy thing you hook up to the receiver so it can work with them internets to update it"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts