North Shore Mass info needed

alsie731

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 29, 2004
Peabody, MA
Am having Voom installed Thursday June 3rd. If (01960 is my zip)182az is my clear view sight I do not have it at one end of my house but other end has a fairly good shot. Tall trees are the problem. I have had DTV for 5 years and think I'll croak before they have a good lineup of HDTV. (can't even get NESN to watch Sox in HD) My neighbors must really know I've lost it after seeing me up on my roof walking from one end to the other this AM. I do have a cast iron vent pipe that sticks up to roof top and wonder if anyone has mounted a dish on one without a problem or if installer would consider it. I don't know anyone that has Voom in my area and when I went to Sears they really knew scata on it. I don't want to remove my DTV dish (not a good line of sight there anyways for Voom). 2nd) Has anyone run say a combo of DTV, Dish, & Zoom on their av receiver. In other words my receiver has one input for DSS and instead of connecting & disconnecting wires in the back of av receiver to run Voom & then unplug and put in DTV input wires. Due to the free install offer figured I'd give it a try and then decide which service I'd keep. Any advice would be appreciated. I just would like to be a little prepared when installer comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)