Not getting SNY HD on 388

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

psychotrope

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
I have a Vip722, AT 250, plus Multi-Sport pack, but for some reason I can't go to channel 388 which is supposed to be SNY HD. It doesn't show up on my guide and if I key in the numbers it just takes me to the closest channel, 386. I'm out of market for SNY, but with the multi-sport pack I get SNY SD on 438. Is there a reason why the HD version of SNY wouldn't be available to me?:confused: Trying to watch college hockey.

If your on the 129 you won't get it. Its a games only RSN-HD anyway on the 61.5 satellite. Its for the North east and South east customers,that can't pick up the 129 satellite.

Thanks for the help. I'm not on the 61.5. I'm on the 129. So that explains it. I appreciate the responses.

Thanks for the help. I'm not on the 61.5. I'm on the 129. So that explains it. I appreciate the responses.
If you have a clear view to the Southeast horizon, you can get 61.5 from Texas. The problem is, you'd lose 129 unless you got another dish and a DPP44 switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)