Not just Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Saw where Showtime and TWC are playing the re-negotiation game with the usual suspension threat.

If this comes to dish AFAIC they can take TWC and shove it. I use the NOAA website for my weather remembering our ex-senator Rick Santorum, who tried to get it shut down, every time I use it.

Showtime, OTOH, is getting better with original series IMO. I like Ray Donovan, Dexter, Nurse Jackie, Californication, Episodes, House of Lies, Shameless, and can't wait for the return of Homeland.

If this comes to dish AFAIC they can take TWC and shove it. I use the NOAA website for my weather remembering our ex-senator Rick Santorum, who tried to get it shut down, every time I use it.

Showtime, OTOH, is getting better with original series IMO. I like Ray Donovan, Dexter, Nurse Jackie, Californication, Episodes, House of Lies, Shameless, and can't wait for the return of Homeland.

I think in this case TWC is Time Warner Cable.

Showtime was one of the one's I never kept, just like Cinemax. But with Homeland, Ray Donavan, Strike Back and Banshee, those two now get subscriptions from me as well. I always have HBO, and use to keep Starz just for movies, but their original programming is great too.

And yeah, the dispute is with Time Warner Cable and Showtime.

This is nuts. If we get all of our programs from Internet streaming then the cable company's win. I can see the cable company's doing what is now standard practice in the cell phone industry.

Have tiers plans with data limits. In order to get enough data for a four hour daly TV viewing it may cost $200.00 per month.

cord cutting may wind up costing the average consumer more for entreatment then it does today.

Saw where Showtime and TWC are playing the re-negotiation game with the usual suspension threat.
Is The Re-Negotiation Game a new original series? Is it a sequel to Hunger Games?

And Usual Suspension Threat must be a sequel to Usual Suspects. Maybe I can get Showtime half price so I can watch those. :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)