Not Pony Tales or Cotton Tales, No Duck Tales, Woo Oo!!

I still enjoy the music from the NES game and every time I hear it it brings back some awesome childhood memories.

Pretty much everything. At the end of the video I posted one of the developers said it was coming to XBLA, PSN, Wii U, and Steam this summer. I'm going with Steam because I will probably get a better price and I don't plan on keeping my PS3 or 360 around after the PS4 and Xbox One come out.

Hopefully it will come out for the Mac as well. If not ill go the PS3 route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it will come out for the Mac as well. If not ill go the PS3 route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it is, it won't be initially. I've seen nothing about a MAC release, only PC. Too bad it isn't out NOW so it could then be discounted for the big Steam Summer Sale..

Friendly reminder: This comes out tomorrow, the 13th.

So far the reviews I've seen are mixed. Most seem to think it is a fairly faithful representation of the original but that might not be as much fun as your remember. People also had problems with cutscenes that are reused at various points of the game that can't be skipped. The NES version was one of the first games I owned as a kid and also one of my favorites on that system. It sounds like the people who realize that this is a game that is almost 25 years old recreated with fresh visuals but most of the original's flaws intact plus a few new ones they will be happy. People who are expecting a modern game might be disappointed.

I probably won't pay full price for this but I will own it eventually. I've added it to my Steam wishlist and I will pick it up as soon as I see it on sale.

So far the reviews I've seen are mixed. Most seem to think it is a fairly faithful representation of the original but that might not be as much fun as your remember. People also had problems with cutscenes that are reused at various points of the game that can't be skipped. The NES version was one of the first games I owned as a kid and also one of my favorites on that system. It sounds like the people who realize that this is a game that is almost 25 years old recreated with fresh visuals but most of the original's flaws intact plus a few new ones they will be happy. People who are expecting a modern game might be disappointed.

I probably won't pay full price for this but I will own it eventually. I've added it to my Steam wishlist and I will pick it up as soon as I see it on sale.
Yeah that seems to be the general consensus. Still, it sounds like it could be things that could be fixed with title updates (the cutscene issue anyways). Even without those problems I wouldn't be picking this up immediately. I think I'll be picking this up during the Christmas sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)