Not receiving Dish bill - Due to paying online?

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I have a customer that paid online because they were behind on the Dish bill but is no longer going to have access to a computer and wants the bill to be mailed to her but she has not been getting it since she paid it online. Dish Network was asked why the bill was not received and they said that it has been mailed out and not been returned back to them. The CSR also said that she pays her bills online and she gets her bill. I have heard of other people not getting their bill if it was paid by credit card or paid online. Has anybody else experienced any issues like this or know anything about it?

I'm on CC Autopay and still get a bill in the mail. Maybe there was a box automatically checked when she paid online that said to not receive a paper bill, cause they do have that option on there

The same thing happened to me. I had to call to get my paper bill reinstated. The csr told me that if you singed up for ccap online, paperless billing was automatic, but if you did it on the phone, they still send a paper bill.

The customer does not have a landline phone. The CSR claimed that a bill was sent out but none was received or sent back. I personally think that the CSR don't know what she was talking about. Is there a place online to uncheck it or does it have to be told to a CSR to do that? The CSR claims its already being sent out and that she dont have no problems with it so I dont know what to do. Its a bunch of bull. Will Dish send out another bill upon request or tell you that you have to wait for the next bill to come out? The payee for the customer is pissed!

I use credit card autopay, and still get my statements in the mail. I can see up-to-the-minute activity on my account when I login to the Dish website.

Yes you have the option to still receive paper bills I have CC autopay and I still get a statement in the mail, however they are really pushing for a paperless system!!

Stargazer call retail services for this customer and get it straighted out that way. I have to do that at least once a month on some issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts