Note 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
So what are people's thoughts that have had a chance to fondle this new phone? As a Note 2 owner I have to say it took a great amount of restraint to not walk out of Best Buy with a shiny new phone. It feels more solid than the Note 2, I really like the new backplate, will make the unit much less likely to slip out of your hand.

With the Nexus 5 specs leaked, I'm even more eager to get a Note 3 now due to larger screen/more powerful device. Probably at least procrastinate enough that we get the full details on the new Nexus before pulling the trigger, but the closer we get to the new console releases the less likely I'll do it.

Havent seen it yet but gaining .2" over my N2 is not making me jump for joy to upgrade. The new upcoming MEGA will be 6.3". Might look into that one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Differences, for reference.
?
galaxy-note3-vs-note2.jpg

Havent seen it yet but gaining .2" over my N2 is not making me jump for joy to upgrade. The new upcoming MEGA will be 6.3". Might look into that one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I have a friend that got got the MEGA with ATT, unless you just want a bigger screen than the already large NOTE screen, its a far inferior device (not to say that it is "bad").

Id need the horsepower bump to justify a much larger screen. That'd finally approach too-big-for-pocket territory.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

The note 3 is barely larger than the note 2, they have made most of the screen size gain by reducing the bezel area to practically 0.

Yeah, which is why nowhere in this thread I said that im looking for a bigger phone. :p

1080p screen, more RAM and horsepower, reviews saying it's probably the best android hone on the market - those are the reasons I want a Note 3.

I see what will be my next phone. Should be a mighty fine upgrade coming from my S3.....

Yeah, which is why nowhere in this thread I said that im looking for a bigger phone. :p

1080p screen, more RAM and horsepower, reviews saying it's probably the best android hone on the market - those are the reasons I want a Note 3.

Note 2 is very sharp! loving this phone. so I would assume the note 3 would be nothing but the best.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)