Note 3

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Well I was going to give my thoughts in the what phone do you have thread, but it really doesnt fit and I did not want to derail that one, so here I am.

Way too early for me to go into what I think versus my Note 2 or the HTC one I had so I will come back to that when I have had some time with the device.

I will say that at first glance, I am really impressed with it.

So, anyone else moved to this phone?

Just set up the remote function, Imo it is far superior to the one on the HTC one.

Still exploring, more to come.

I think the note 3 has the first stock keyboard I'll keep. I'm not sure if the s4 has the same but this is a huge upgrade from the note 2 on accuracy.

Well a few days in and I've got a better feel for the note 3 . Ita a big phone. Lol, duh.

It really feels the same if not smaller than the 2 however, so those of you with that should have no issues with an upgrade, and those of you that don't have it, you just don't know what you are missing.

I've often said that depending on what os you use that screen size matters or doesn't.

With android, Imo, it does. With Windows to an extent it doesn't. With ios to a greater extent it doesn't either.

But with android and what it offers it does.

That made the note 2 the best phone I've very had (coupled with the top notch hardware)

The note 3 has topped that without making the phone more unwieldy.

The screen is not only bigger it's sharper. Frankly it's the best screen I've ever had on a phone. And I've had them all. Lol.

There are also some added software features that are nice and worthy of the upgrade. I've yet to scratch the surface on it all. I am fond of the TV remote function however, which in my opinion is far superior to what I had on my HTC one.

The speed is great, but most are these days. I expect this to hold up for some time given the top notch specs.

So I'm pleased. Obviously.

I'll add more as I play more.

Go. Buy.

Short addition. Battery life, much like my experience with the note 2, is fantastic. I think I'm getting a little more than I got with the 2.

Post some screenshots!

will do. yesterday was my first full day with it and i got 9 hours of screen time on the first full charge and still had 20% when I went to bed. Can't imagine how great it's going to be with normal use when with the S3 I'd sometimes get over a day with normal use. this phone is insane...

Post some screenshots!

here's a shot at the battery life on this thing. unbelievable. stock too......

sammy screen shot.jpg

Dang! Over 2 days is amazing. Did you really push it's use?

That was with normal use. If I push it I'll still get more than a day and if I decide to be on it like a tablet for hours I can get over 9hrs of screen time and pretty much a whole day of use. Today I've used it less than usual but I did unplug it at 5am. Right now it's at 94%. So far I've been very happy with this phone including the fact that I am getting LTE in areas where my S3 which was a great phone did not pick up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts