Nothing Has Changed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dmann304

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
Its been what since winter they released more HD channels.

Is this the last of HD channels we get for some time?

Its like almost the middle of June and weren't we supose to get a bunch of newer channels like Comedy Central and even GAC?

Whats the deal with HD right now?

Its like almost the middle of June and weren't we supose to get a bunch of newer channels like Comedy Central and even GAC?

I don't remember seeing anything other than rumors so although I would love more adds; the fact that they are concentrating on the new satellite launch, test and orbital park is fine by me.

I don't remember seeing anything other than rumors so although I would love more adds; the fact that they are concentrating on the new satellite launch, test and orbital park is fine by me.

exactly. be happy with this because it means you will have more hd coming to you soon.

The DirecTV10 satellite is pretty well maxed out at the moment. DirecTV11 will have capacity for another 75 national HD channels and is expected to start broadcasting in August.

So why do they keep saying, we are adding new channels every month?

We try to keep up with the demand for new HD content but we haven't released channels in 5 months. Nice going guys.

I still enjoy whats out their so keep up adding them vim

We try to keep up with the demand for new HD content but we haven't released channels in 5 months. Nice going guys.

Where have they said that?

Dont get me wrong there are a few channels I would like in HD, but there isnt much left out there that we dont have.

Amazing how spoiled we got during the main push(not directed at the OP)

The 3 Disney owned HD channels were added in late March/early April, so it hasn't been 5 months.

The new D11 satellite should be online in a few weeks, then they should starting adding some more HD. Patience.

Status
Please reply by conversation.