Nothing recorded yesterday on my H2K

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
Yesterday, we had an afternoon soap opera, PTAT, and a couple of other cable channel shows scheduled to record. None of them did record. Checking the status shows 'Completed by User1' for all of them, so no errors.

Other than that, the box seems to be working fine. When I turned it in this morning it was on the last channel viewed yesterday morning.

Any idea as to what may have happened??

Yesterday, we had an afternoon soap opera, PTAT, and a couple of other cable channel shows scheduled to record. None of them did record. Checking the status shows 'Completed by User1' for all of them, so no errors.

Other than that, the box seems to be working fine. When I turned it in this morning it was on the last channel viewed yesterday morning.

Any idea as to what may have happened??
What happened after you reset your Hopper? Might be one of them there one time happenings.

Make sure you are not filtering the results by a category or other as it did show recorded.
Not on My Folders etc., just No Folders and not in Deleted Recordings. Check locks, too. -Ken

Sorry, should have said, no recordings for yesterday. I can see and watch anything from 3/4 and earlier with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's weird, everything that was scheduled yesterday did record. I guess we can chalk it up to sunspots, or something like that....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)