Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Message Date: 3/21/2007
Subject: PROGRAMMING UPDATE: RFD-TV Packaging Change
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Effective April 4, 2007 by 5pm MT, RFD-TV will only be available to customers who subscribe to AT200 & Higher programming, DishFAMILY customers, or to customers who purchase RFD-TV as an a la carte offering. Previously RFD-TV was a Public Interest channel available to all customers.

On March 21, 2007, EPG language on channel 9409 will begin alerting customers to this change and on March 22, 2007, RFD-TV will also be available at a new channel number, 231.

RFD-TV is dedicated to serving rural America with a 24-hour schedule of Rural News, agricultural features, horse training, and informational programming. Visit www.rfd-tv.com.

The updated information regarding the station is:

Station:
RFDTV

DISH Network Channel:
9409 (Public Interest)
9398 (DishFAMILY)
231 (AT200, a la carte)

Satellite:

Packages:
AT200 & Higher
AT200+HD
A la carte
DishFamily

I dont get channel 231 right now on the 811 and its suppose to be in package (DishFamily). Are we sure Dish added it today?

I dont get channel 231 right now on the 811 and its suppose to be in package (DishFamily). Are we sure Dish added it today?

Yep. Showing on my 522 with AT200.

According to what Scott posted, it will be on 9398 for DISH Family. No idea why they would use two different channels.

oh didnt see that. Right now DishFamily has it on 9398 (its been there when they made the package) and BYUTV is 9397 so I guess I'm set then :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)