NOTICE - Uplink Report Issues

So all new customers in the "eastern arc region" will have nothing but HD-capable equipment, and the new 1000.4 dish. That's going to make new installs VERY expensive for Dish.

366 viewing the uplink center :) Glad I'm not the only one drawn to this place...

btw, finally added my location to my profile & created a signature... oops, I'm at work, guess I should get back to what I'm supposed to be doing :)

Some of the SD channels ie CNN and ESPN2 are being mirrored at 61,5 as MEPG4. Does that mean that if you have a receiver like VIP722 you can receive them . Iam posting this question as Ican not receive 119 due to obstruction by a tree. I can see110 and 61 without any problems.
Thanks in advance

Paul Harvey would say "Standby For News".
Baltimore HDs have gone encrypted. :D

Hi ,John...Does this mean HD locals in Baltimore sometime in April? That would be great news..Dish has told me I would have Baltimore HD in 6 months ever since I signed up 2 years ago. Hey that is better than soon:hungry:.
Thanks, Ron

Hi ,John...Does this mean HD locals in Baltimore sometime in April? That would be great news..Dish has told me I would have Baltimore HD in 6 months ever since I signed up 2 years ago. Hey that is better than soon:hungry:.
Thanks, Ron
As usual, maybe never, maybe "soon" or maybe this month. :)

The Paul Harvey reference was meant to indicate the Uplink report would be coming very soon as an indication of such an event is usually an encryption status change or other change.

Never mind; after compare v11 (4/14/08)and v19, I didn't see any reductions, just changes - total count of SIDs still the same: 4917.
Perhaps some rearrangement of short tables happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts