Nougat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Anyone else just get this update? I just got it on my Note 5. Any changes?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone else just get this update? I just got it on my Note 5. Any changes?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I got it earlier today on my AT&T Note 5. Lots of user interface changes/tweaks, some new battery management/phone optimization stuff, I'll have to play with it some more to see what else is new. The upgrade went smoothly with zero problems.

My daughter's Nexus 5X got it a long time ago, and my wife's 6 got it about a month ago. I haven't heard of them discovering any new features.

Hopefully bug and security patches.

My MiL has an Android tablet (LG 7?) so I'll have to check what version she has, and what is the latest she COULD have.

Had it on my 6P within hours of it first hitting the stream in the summer. I enroll/un-enroll in the Android beta program at will when new releases are about to come out so I don't have to wait. Just got the 7.1.2 update last week. I use Nova Launcher and have it highly customized, so whatever UI changes there are I typically don't see them. Two of my of my favorite improvements, albeit two very small ones, the ability to switch between open apps by double tapping the Overview button and the Clear All function on the Overview screen.

Reactions: TheKrell
I tired that a few times, and couldn't get it to work.

Not a big deal for me. The last time I used a front facing camera was back in 2010 when I had my original Evo and used Fring with a buddy of mine who also had an Evo. No other phones had front facing cameras at that time, Other then by accident, I don't think I ever accessed the front camera on the Nexus 6P, and I certainly never took a picture with it.

It made me download it and install it without an option for later or to wait until I was on wifi. It better not charge me for data.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)