Now that the autotune popup is gone, can we get a timer in the corner?

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
The timer in the corner from the 622 was the best method. The popup was too intrusive and unneeded but now just flipping without any warning is a shock. Add an updated bug with the countdown and the name of the program and I think they'll have it perfected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The timer in the corner from the 622 was the best method. The popup was too intrusive and unneeded but now just flipping without any warning is a shock. Add an updated bug with the countdown and the name of the program and I think they'll have it perfected.

Can you please tell me what you did to fix this? I'm at my wits end with this stupid thing!!

Can you please tell me what you did to fix this? I'm at my wits end with this stupid thing!!

Hey, chiefett8222!

We will be happy to help you out! To make sure we are working toward the best resolution, we would like to get some more information.

Is the two minute countdown not appearing for you before turning to the channel, or will you give us details about what is happening? Also, will you give us your DISH receiver model, please?

Thanks!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Rather than start a new thread I"ll (slightly) hijack this one.
Anyone know how to make an H3 autotune at 4 minutes instead of 5 minutes M-F?
Want to change from the last few minutes of the news to catch the final Jeopardy.If you switch at 5 minutes you have to watch a minute of commercial.I know -first world problems.

Rather than start a new thread I"ll (slightly) hijack this one.
Anyone know how to make an H3 autotune at 4 minutes instead of 5 minutes M-F?
Want to change from the last few minutes of the news to catch the final Jeopardy.If you switch at 5 minutes you have to watch a minute of commercial.I know -first world problems.
I don't understand your question. What does "at 4 minutes" mean? How are you using the autotune? Can't you set an autotune for any minute you want?

Reactions: tanman
I don't understand your question. What does "at 4 minutes" mean? How are you using the autotune? Can't you set an autotune for any minute you want?
I had a 622 for years as opposed to my H3 which I've only had for months so I may not be phrasing things correctly.If you can enlighten me I'd appreciate it.
I thought I spelled out what I'm trying to accomplish in my post but obviously not very well.
Here are two screenshots that show there is no 4 minute option.Perhaps there is setting somewhere else?

Attachments

• autotunedish1.jpg
    autotunedish1.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 77
  • autotunedish2.jpg
    autotunedish2.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: charlesrshell
I had a 622 for years as opposed to my H3 which I've only had for months so I may not be phrasing things correctly.If you can enlighten me I'd appreciate it.
I thought I spelled out what I'm trying to accomplish in my post but obviously not very well.
Here are two screenshots that show there is no 4 minute option.Perhaps there is setting somewhere else?
You're trying to set an AutoTune for a specific program. It looks like a "4 minutes early" option is not available.

I have a manual AutoTune set up for 4 am every day for a specific channel. It doesn't matter what program is on that channel. When you set up a manual AutoTune, you can choose the exact time for it to fire. For example, you can set it to fire at 3:56 pm. To set up a manual auto tune : DVR > Timers > Options (on the remote 54) > Create a Timer > Type = AutoTune.

You're trying to set an AutoTune for a specific program. It looks like a "4 minutes early" option is not available.

I have a manual AutoTune set up for 4 am every day for a specific channel. It doesn't matter what program is on that channel. When you set up a manual AutoTune, you can choose the exact time for it to fire. For example, you can set it to fire at 3:56 pm. To set up a manual auto tune : DVR > Timers > Options (on the remote 54) > Create a Timer > Type = AutoTune.
Thank you very much!Exactly what we were looking for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)