Now THIS is how you relax!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Pixl likes to relax in his pool with a nice doggie on a hot day. Great way to take a break. I have a different way to relax away from the dish farm. For the Arizona people you may know the place. It is the highest point in AZ. Just North of Flagstaff. Great "trip" to get up there.
Oh, the expression was for effect for friends. Really not a bad hike.

Humphrey.jpg

Totally agree. I nice hike is one of the best forms of relaxation for me as well. I am an avid hiker, mountain biker, and skier; a born mountain man (look at some of the pics in my profile)

12,633? Now that is a respectable altitude. Too bad the only dish that made the picture is that DirecTV dish way off in the distance to the left of the sign. I was up in Durango CO this summer and was at 11,500 at my highest hike.

Bongu said:
12,633? Now that is a respectable altitude. Too bad the only dish that made the picture is that DirecTV dish way off in the distance to the left of the sign. I was up in Durango CO this summer and was at 11,500 at my highest hike.

My highest was the highest place in the 48 states, Whitney, CA. I've also been to the top of White Mountain here in CA at 14,000+ ft as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mountains_(California)

The oldest living things are in the White Mountains, the Bristol Cone pines

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

A dish? Must have good eyesight.
Was in Durango in 2005. Took the road trip to Silverton, Ridgway, Telluride, Delores, and ended at Cortez. Stopped at the Telluride falls same time the bluegrass festival was on going. Tons of people! One of the most scenic drives I have been on in my five vacations to the great Southwest.:)

RT.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)