Now Tivocommunity as banned me FOR LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey lee,

there a lot of guys on here that are a lot more MISERABLE than you are right now,

just for kicks and giggles. pm vurbano, bobhaller or sean mota, you will think you died and went to HEAVEN!!:eek:

lee78221 said:
So I should have let DIRECTV do what they did and let VERY sensitive info out to the public about someone?

I am sorry but I was raised to see a wrong and make it right.

I do agree with you about the letting info out but here or there is probably not the best place to fight it.

dragon002 said:
hey lee,

there a lot of guys on here that are a lot more MISERABLE than you are right now,

just for kicks and giggles. pm vurbano, bobhaller or sean mota, you will think you died and went to HEAVEN!!:eek:
there a lot of guys on here that are a lot more MISERABLE than you are right now: You would not say they that if you lived my life but now it is what it is I can't go back and undo the wrong I did so I well just let it be for now.

The Tate said:
I do agree with you about the letting info out but here or there is probably not the best place to fight it.
I KNOW THAT NOW!!!:p :D

lee78221 said:
there a lot of guys on here that are a lot more MISERABLE than you are right now: You would not say they that if you lived my life but now it is what it is I can't go back and undo the wrong I did so I well just let it be for now.

Dude relax... I read some of the Tivo Community posts and you seemed to have a lot of backing there. I havent been a member here for that long but will now look for your input on D* topics as you seem to a background and knowledge about D* that many dont.

Just remember when you have the last laugh when youre enjoying your D* HMC with your feet up while your old Tivo buddies are encumbered by there aging technology.

And if you ever need an IP address to use Id be more than happy to go over to Tivo land and talk a lil smack to those cupcakes on the Tivo boards.

BTW..remember when you talk to Vurbano he looooooves D*.

As for Dragon he is more of a level headed take it or leave it D* sub and a diehard Pats fan.

boston area dtv said:
Dude relax... I read some of the Tivo Community posts and you seemed to have a lot of backing there. I havent been a member here for that long but will now look for your input on D* topics as you seem to a background and knowledge about D* that many dont.

Just remember when you have the last laugh when youre enjoying your D* HMC with your feet up while your old Tivo buddies are encumbered by there aging technology.

And if you ever need an IP address to use Id be more than happy to go over to Tivo land and talk a lil smack to those cupcakes on the Tivo boards.

BTW..remember when you talk to Vurbano he looooooves D*.

As for Dragon he is more of a level headed take it or leave it D* sub and a diehard Pats fan.
I will relax:) (Go gets a soda) and hope to have fun here.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)