Now wait just one doggone minute! This isn't right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
I've heard of bottled water and I know that this is the BIGGEST joke on the dumb people of the world, but this is rediculous! From a Walmart in China:

Attachments

• securedownloadCAKAOQ86.jpg
    securedownloadCAKAOQ86.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 347
Yikes! AcWxRadar, have you been banished to the Chit Chat Club for drinking too much Diet Water??? :eek:

Mikelib

:haha Great! People will buy anything.

I wonder if it is flavored water? I had the same gut reaction with the diet green tea Lipton is selling until I realized its all sweet tea. The unsweetened stuff sells for twice the price :(

Actually, it IS dietetic.

It gives you the runs.

;)

http://www.sapporo-inryo.jp/CGI/news/index.cgi?key=index&seq=552

Maker of diet water, there are other various forms out there and this was introduced in 2005 along with another that has a natural ingredient called citromax that curbs appetite. Realistically though if you drink two glasses of water 20 minutes before your meal it will do the same thing as it fills your stomach enough that smaller portions of food will make you feel satiated.

I’ve purchased diet flavored carbonated water by mistake before. Even though according to the label it contains zero sodium and whatnot, there are trace amounts in it, just not enough to be measured. The diet stuff had absolutely nothing of anything in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.