NPS - Problems With Auto Billing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigrich

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
NPS is currently having a problem with auto billing. It seems credit card info is missing from their system and they will cut your service off when it does not re-bill. This happened to me this morning. I called and gave the credit card information again and had both sets of 4 NETS back in 5 mins. NPS said they had a power outage and information was lost. Everything else on the account was fine including the smartcard numbers. The CSR said this problem should not happen again.

I lost mine yesterday night at the middle of DVRing Las Vegas, then I called this morning and they told me I should be OK as I had a 0 balance and all my info was still there anyway, they went ahead and offer me the 6 month service, I took it and she told me I should be back within 48 hours. I inmediatly said this was not acceptable as the Super Bowl was on tomorrow. She said that was standard. Well, when I hung up since the hole thing sounded fishy and I did a hard reset as I read in another post and PRESTO, distants are back. This sounds like something else is going on.....any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)