NRTC Related Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SkiOn1

Original poster
Jun 7, 2004
OK. I have a pretty unique situation here. I have a cabin that has DirecTV under a NRTC affiliate. We are thinking about getting DirecTV at our house (permanent location - not the cabin) and are wondering if we would be considered new customers and able to get a new customer deal since technically our existing DirecTV is through a NRTC affiliate. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Grab a copy of your current DirecTv bill and examine it closely. If any of the information on that bill (name, address & phone number) will match the information you plan to provide to DirecTV for a new account, then no, you will not qualify as a new customer.

Vacation homes.

Actually DTV now allows for multiple homes with separate programming.
With you having an NRTC account that actually HELPS the situation.
With the mass confusion that's going on about NRTC and Peg, just don't mention that you have an NRTC account. We really don't think twice about it unless you are in the same state as your other account... even then it's iffy that we will question you. I really would rather not recommend you disconnecting the NRTC account yet... seeing as you may still want to use services there... if they have a suspend option... make sure to take advantage of it. If nothing else... after you get all of this done and you aren't satisfied with your NRTC situation, have them disconnect that account and create a new Vacation Home account for you at the other address... best thing is, if it's a vacation home... we won't make you have any commitments on it.

Your Friendly DTV Res Spec
white_knight_2010@yahoo.com

directvrep said:
Actually DTV now allows for multiple homes with separate programming.
Can you point us to a URL or other doc outlining the terms and conditions of this program?

Also ... I guess my original response in this thread should have ended in "read between the lines" for those that don't get it. I attempted (although must have been feeble) to provide a non-answer that answers the OP's question.

There is no URL or printed document that gives specifics, sorry. But as long as you have a current account, and want to pay DirecTv more money... do you think we are going to turn it down? This will be creating 2 seperate accounts with seperate monthly programming charges. What you have active on 1 account may not be available on the new account. Keep in mind that these accounts will be linked to eachother. If one is disconnected and a ballance goes into collections, the other account will promptly be disconnected and remain disconnected untill all ballances are paid on BOTH accounts.
Once again, there is no documentation of this... the eaziest way to confirm it would be by calling our Movers Connection. 1-877-616-MOVE .

DTV Res Spec
white_knight_2010@yahoo.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts