NUMB3RS

Tonight's Info:

Friendly Fire: Don's team investigates when two members of a unit led by his former mentor are killed during a shootout with bank robbers.

It is a great show, even if it plays loose with the numbers. :)
My understanding is that all the math is real, that special attention is paid (and consultants utilized) to ensure that.

Great episode tonight! Is Don getting burnt out? Where would the show go without him?
I doubt the show would go anywhere. One of the things that keeps this show from being yet-another-crime procedural is that it is about the family relationship, brother/brother/father (and now fiancee, pehraps), as much as the crime-solving. There is no Numb3rs without Don or Charlie.

I think the whole point of that discussion, in this episode, was to have Alan deliver a life lesson to his son.

One thing that did bother me about this past episode was how they're writing Larry out. Not that I would doubt that Larry would just flake out like that; he's done it before; but rather that Charlie would just accept it so nonchalantly. I'm not buying it.

It's always recorded here and we watch when we get the chance. Sometimes we have 3 or so before we watch but eventually we catch up. My only problem is that as long as the show has been on I still keep seeing Charlie as an elf :) because of the part he played in the Santa Claus movie.

It's always recorded here and we watch when we get the chance. Sometimes we have 3 or so before we watch but eventually we catch up. My only problem is that as long as the show has been on I still keep seeing Charlie as an elf :) because of the part he played in the Santa Claus movie.

LOL. I sometimes think the same thing. :)

Ok, I just did not like this week's episode. The story was hard to follow, and just not that interesting.

More importantly, perhaps, what the heck is up with Larry? They already had him go through the spiritual crises in the past, no need for it again. Or is he leaving the show again?

I like Larry, he's weird, but cute at the same time.

If that actor doesn't want to continue to be Larry, why don't they just get someone else? Kinda ridiculous to have him leave and come back and leave again.

Oh gosh that would be bad. Peter MacNicol is Larry Fleinhardt.

Even though the actor is critical to the character, the character is no where near critical to the show. If they cannot get MacNicol, then they're better off doing without the character.

Since the show's plot lines are so intense, you need a character like Larry to give the viewer a breather. But although he's a good character, it would be easy to introduce another "de-pressurizer." I'd do it from another angle, however, not as another professor, for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)