Nurse Jackie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I saw previews of this show, and of another one with Jada Pinkett Smith that is coming to TNT. The TNT one looked to be much better.

QUESTIONS FOR MERRITT WEVER

'NURSE JACKIE'S' STUDENT NURSE DISHES ABOUT LIFE IN THE ER

By JACKIE STRAUSE

When Merritt Wever auditioned for "Nurse Jackie," she blew star Edie Falco away. Falco had casting approval for the Showtime series and says, "She's never predictable. I can't take my eyes off her."
Source & More: nypost.com

Ratings: 'Nurse Jackie' Sizzles for Showtime

Josef Adalian
Nearly 1.1. million viewers watched Monday's 10 p.m. bow of the Edie Falco drama, up 8 percent from last year's series premiere and the biggest number yet for the show. Add in an 11 p.m. encore, and "Jackie" brought in just over 1.5 million viewers, a 13 percent gain from the series premiere telecasts.
Source & More: thewrap.com

'Nurse Jackie' Gets Early Season 7 Renewal at Showtime

The premium cable network, ahead of the Edie Falco comedy's April 13 return, has handed out an early season-seven renewal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Clyde Phillips will return as showrunner. Co-star Peter Facinelli, however, will not be back as a series regular.

hollywoodreporter.com

Showtime Retiring ‘Nurse Jackie’ After Upcoming Seventh Season
Showtime said today that it is ending its hospital dramedy that stars Edie Falco as a duplicitous, pill-popping ER nurse and mom. Nurse Jackie will hang up the stethoscopes after the upcoming seventh season, which was ordered in March and saw production begin this week. It’s the premium cable net’s longest-running current comedy and among it highest rated. Falco won an Emmy in 2010 for her title role as Jackie Peyton, making her the only woman to win lead acting Emmys for a comedy and drama, following her three wins for HBO’s The Sopranos.

deadline.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts