Nutty Thread from a ........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Anyone that watches the Huntington Pier(I hope you have the music)and see, like now, when the tide is low, the little birds running around with the big seagulls? Any idea what they are? Funny to watch when a small wave comes at them. They scurry right back towards the beach.

RT.

Huntington Pier has faded out with the storm here. I have watched it often and it always gets a chuckle from my wife who otherwise thinks my satellite work is just odd. It is right up there in soothing entertainment along with the burning logs we have on our Shaw Direct channel. When the storm passes, I'll look for the little birds. I never hear music.

Added: The channels just locked in. Never seen it at low tide. Many seagulls and smaller birds as you say. They all seem to be having a better time than I am. No music.

Huntington Pier has faded out with the storm here. I have watched it often and it always gets a chuckle from my wife who otherwise thinks my satellite work is just odd. It is right up there in soothing entertainment along with the burning logs we have on our Shaw Direct channel. When the storm passes, I'll look for the little birds. I never hear music.

Added: The channels just locked in. Never seen it at low tide. Many seagulls and smaller birds as you say. They all seem to be having a better time than I am. No music.
You have to add the music by changing the pids and the ID. Great music if you like "long hair."

OH, good shot FaT Air. Your link did not show and poped up when I started posting. I was thinking of the sandpiper cuz I have them in Michigan, well at the lake. Was not sure they were "all over"
Funny to watch.

when the tide is low, the little birds running around with the big seagulls? Any idea what they are? Funny to watch when a small wave comes at them. They scurry right back towards the beach.

RT.

I thought those were people.....

I thought those were people.....
Good eyesight, some of them are.:)

I can't receive any audio from XD100 radio. Only from CRC. Any idea why I have good signal for XD100 but no audio?
Interesting. Been real busy. Well, best I can tell you is I have both XD100 which is the Pid I use: 4096
The other CRC is Pid 1276 and on 11942 H 19997. It is a different station than the classical music.
I pick up the Pier and the XD100(4096) on11939 H 19997.
The XD100 looks like mpeg1 so it should not be an ac3 sound that you may not be able to receive. Don't know what your receiver can get.
Give it another shot with some of these numbers and see what "pops" up.

...Well, best I can tell you is I have both XD100 which is the Pid I use: 4096
The other CRC is Pid 1276 and on 11942 H 19997. It is a different station than the classical music.
I pick up the Pier and the XD100(4096) on11939 H 19997.
The XD100 looks like mpeg1 so it should not be an ac3 sound that you may not be able to receive. Don't know what your receiver can get.
Give it another shot with some of these numbers and see what "pops" up.
Nope! All numbers agree (approximately) with mine, but I receive no audio on XD100, just the signal quality which is fine. It's probably a Coolsat 7000 issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)