OAN - One America News

Tell me your top 3 channels that you like so I can request that Dish drops them. I probably don't like the channels you like so why should I pay for them?

I'm advocating not adding channels. Your making my case for me. If that's your stand on it - can't drop any channels but want any channel that comes along then I expect to see no more posts from you about DISH costs. Further if you read my post, if you drop a channel I get with a like channel perhaps I would not care which is what I posted.

I'm advocating not adding channels. Your making my case for me. If that's your stand on it - can't drop any channels but want any channel that comes along then I expect to see no more posts from you about DISH costs. Further if you read my post, if you drop a channel I get with a like channel perhaps I would not care which is what I posted.
Slim chance there! :) Potshotting seems to be the order of the day where he is concerned. ;)

Reactions: Tampa8
I was going to make a very similar post. Thread after thread on here about how there are too many useless channels and prices are ridiculous yet somehow we keep seeing requests for new channels in order to keep everyone happy. I guess what people want is more channels and features for less money, duh.
If the new channels are paying to be carried, then yes, that could work. :)

Very true but how many worth while channels are actually paying providers to be carried?
Only the ones being backed by multi billionaires and corporations who can afford to spend money to push there opinions you and me!

Not many....but enough to be destructive as a hole. But hey, spend a few hundred million to save a few billion.....Not a bad investment!

For goodness sake, OAN is a 20 cents per month channel, not $7 a month or $4.50 a month for ESPN or Fox Sports. Charlie, be a sport and add OAN for 20 cents to the Top 250 and News Package. Ditto BBC World News.

He needs to read "How to Make Friends and Influence People"

Reactions: sailhome
For goodness sake, OAN is a 20 cents per month channel, not $7 a month or $4.50 a month for ESPN or Fox Sports. Charlie, be a sport and add OAN for 20 cents to the Top 250 and News Package. Ditto BBC World News.

There are a lot of channels that are that cheap but they all add up. That's what happened over the years. Everyone kept asking for every new channel and eventually the price just gets up there. Not to mention that a lot of these channels require the provider to carry other channels with it or require it to be carried in specific packages.

It's not always as simple as people like to make it out to be.

No time to read. He's finishing up a soon to be best seller book of his own, "How I learned to make MONEY."

For goodness sake, OAN is a 20 cents per month channel, not $7 a month or $4.50 a month for ESPN or Fox Sports.

But.........If it was a crazy "left wing" new channel.....Im sure you would be so exited to pay 20 cents more a month?

Hello pot, meet kettle......sigh

But.........If it was a crazy "left wing" new channel.....Im sure you would be so exited to pay 20 cents more a month?

Hello pot, meet kettle......sigh
20 cents is chump change. and BBC World News is definitely left of center and I have no problem with paying for it.

As noted, political talk isn't allowed here, only in the Pit. Please don't make us lock this thread. Thanks.

I don't see any political talk here...but there are two posters not showing up because I had previously had them on ignore. I wonder why.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)