OAN - One America News

Being an independent. I used to love to cycle through most of all the usual news channels, but these days I can't stomach most of them. I do like to watch Erin Burnett(Mostly on mute these days) and I did enjoy watching O'Reilly just as much as I still enjoy watching Maher. Other than the odd Tucker, I'm more or less done with Fox as well. I dropped MSNBC ages ago, so there was a definite void and OAN seems to be the most unbiased of the bunch, when I first watched it for a few days it was like a breath of fresh air. I'm not sure what providers offer it but I think most of you Dish subs would really like it.

You can listen to Bill O'Reilly on "The No Spin News" at billoreilly.com if you're willing to pay a subscription fee. He started out with just audio podcasts, but now does his podcasts in video, so now you can actually see him.

Yes get OANN and oann hire oreilly and Hannity. Fnc is going downhill. Don't Make me consider dtv.

Soooo DISH should add a channel because maybe, possibly, at some future date you think OANN might, possibly get O'reily or Hannity....If by a freak of nature they do get them DISH can add the channel then.

Erin Burnett is kind off hot; Robin Meade is even hotter but neither of them I agree with politically. Maybe I'm biased though, but I tend to find conservative women often more attractive, even on a superficial level.

Soooo DISH should add a channel because maybe, possibly, at some future date you think OANN might, possibly get O'reily or Hannity....If by a freak of nature they do get them DISH can add the channel then.
No one is saying to wait for O'Reilly or anyone else. I do think if Dish added OAN to the lineup they would probably hire him and/or Tomi Lahren.

No one is saying to wait for O'Reilly or anyone else. I do think if Dish added OAN to the lineup they would probably hire him and/or Tomi Lahren.

????????????? Did you read the post I responded to? I was quite clear, they don't have those two people now, the poster said DISH should get the channel now because maybe the channel will get Hannity and O'Reily. I said DISH can wait till they actually hire them. What don't you understand? Are you and the poster telling me all Hannity or O'Reilly are waiting for is DISH to carry OAN?
Maybe DISH will at sometime pick them up it isn't a big deal one way or the other but people make each new channel to come along as a must have - or they may just have to swtich.

She's already been on OAN (it's where she got her start), but I guess she could come back to that station. It's not like TheBlaze on which she was fired from.

????????????? Did you read the post I responded to? I was quite clear, they don't have those two people now, the poster said DISH should get the channel now because maybe the channel will get Hannity and O'Reily. I said DISH can wait till they actually hire them. What don't you understand? Are you and the poster telling me all Hannity or O'Reilly are waiting for is DISH to carry OAN?
Maybe DISH will at sometime pick them up it isn't a big deal one way or the other but people make each new channel to come along as a must have - or they may just have to swtich.
I didn't read the post you responded to that way. I read it as two separate thoughts (although with poor punctuation) one telling Dish to add OAN, and the other one directed at OAN, telling them to get Hannity and O'Reilly. Not that the two suggestions are necessarily related to each other.
Yes get OANN and oann hire oreilly and Hannity. Fnc is going downhill. Don't Make me consider dtv.

I've brought it up, and am surprised at how many people know of them and watch. I guess I'll have to dedicate Chrome to them on my iPhone, since they don't have an app.

This is getting ridiculous! Dish should add OAN now and stop trying to save 20 cents a month to deprive its customers of this vital news source. Remember when Al Jazeera went belly up, and Dish just pocketed the fee they saved? It's high time Dish stopped being greedy and give us what everyone is requesting. Stop nickel and diming us to death while they keep raising our fees $5 and $10 at a time.

This is getting ridiculous! Dish should add OAN now and stop trying to save 20 cents a month to deprive its customers of this vital news source. Remember when Al Jazeera went belly up, and Dish just pocketed the fee they saved? It's high time Dish stopped being greedy and give us what everyone is requesting. Stop nickel and diming us to death while they keep raising our fees $5 and $10 at a time.
What is ridiculous is you spouting what Dish has to do and go somewhere that gives you what you think you need because it is a matter of life and death, like DirecTV...

Reactions: Tampa8
I have come around to sorta want OAN. But it ain't critical. I have set it up on Chrome on my iPhone. I can't remember when I last watched news on TV. It's all on my demand on my smartphone. Everything else is a waste. I might DVR it.

Aren't you being a little ridiculous? Just pay $7.99 a month for KlowdTV and you'll have it, as well as Newsmax, TheBlaze, AWE and a bunch of other channels all in HD. (Yes I know Dish has TheBlaze, but not in HD.) And if you're worrying about not being able to watch prior episodes due to the fact of the DVR issue, well they have on-demand.

Your posts for wanting this channel are ridiculous. There's nothing stopping you from getting that channel. Stop acting like it's as simple as Dish paying 20 cents and you get the channel because it's not.

I looked at adding the channel to my Roku. They, OANN not Roku, wanted $4.99 a month to subscribe.... It's a long way from a quarter to five bucks....

Reactions: navychop
I looked at adding the channel to my Roku. They, OANN not Roku, wanted $4.99 a month to subscribe.... It's a long way from a quarter to five bucks....
Fox News and FBN charges about $1.20 month for both. CNN and Headline News charges 61 cents for both, and MSNBC charges 30 cents a month. OAN cannot charge more than MSNBC, obviously. Your numbers don't add up.

Fox News's future: $1.50 per subscriber per month

Fox News and FBN charges about $1.20 month for both. CNN and Headline News charges 61 cents for both, and MSNBC charges 30 cents a month. OAN cannot charge more than MSNBC, obviously. Your numbers don't add up.

Fox News's future: $1.50 per subscriber per month

He was talking about paying to watch that channel on his Roku, not what they are charging providers to carry their channel. When getting a channel a la carte it costs more.

Um, I had that. There's no on-demand. Hence, only live content. Just go to KlowdTV and select the Worldwide package. Same price, but there's on-demand as well. Plus there are other channels included you can watch. The only thing that sucks about that package is no Newsmax or TheBlaze. But you can use the KlowdTV app on Roku, as well as your other devices, like your smart phone. I only had the Roku app when there was no KlowdTV (or at least when I didn't hear of it), but I did try the Roku app a few months later to check and still nothing's changed so only live content.

Newsmaxtv is available for free on their website and Roku. I haven't watched The Blaze in years because I think Glenn Beck lost any credibility he once might have had, he is a bit of a kook.

Newsmaxtv is available for free on their website and Roku. I haven't watched The Blaze in years because I think Glenn Beck lost any credibility he once might have had, he is a bit of a kook.

There's barely any on-demand on the Newsmax app, though. Everything on Newsmax on the KlowdTV app is available on-demand. And didn't I tell you it's THE EXACT SAME PRICE on the Worldwide package as on the OAN Roku app? Why pay the same price on something when you get less? They also have a free trial (I think it's two weeks if I'm not mistaken), if you're hesitant. I'm just trying to help you out here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts