Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

I’ve been binge-watching “The Clone Wars”, “Bad Batch”, and “Rebels” to get introduced to the background that will be touched on in “Obi-Wan Kenobi”, especially the Inquisitors.

They may have originally been “kids’ shows” on DisneyXD, but the production values are on-par with the movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: mackie99
It’s Star Wars day! The first two episodes of “Obi-Wan Kenobi” are available on Disney+.

Who’s calling in sick today? ;)

Uncle Owen clearly feels like they’d be better off without Kenobi. A strong dislike and a lack of civility towards him. I guess now I don’t feel so bad for what happens with Uncle Owen in ”A New Hope”…

Watched both episodes over the weekend. Wife and I enjoyed them very much.

Loved Ben's reaction to finding out that Anakin survived.

I was surprised to see TGI get impaled by 3rd Sister since he is supposed to meet his end in a battle with Kanan Jarrus. Perhaps it’s merely a flesh wound.

Mrs. Foxbat started watching in the middle of Episode 2, just before Ben and Leia met. By the end of Episode 3, she was pretty invested.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Vivian Lyra Blair (Leia) is a great little actress, one of the few bright spots in this otherwise uneven series. But then again, I like precocious kids. I'd much rather watch kids that are portrayed as too smart for their age than adults who are too stupid.

Vivian Lyra Blair (Leia) is a great little actress, one of the few bright spots in this otherwise uneven series. But then again, I like precocious kids. I'd much rather watch kids that are portrayed as too smart for their age than adults who are too stupid.
I agree. 100%

I was surprised to see TGI get impaled by 3rd Sister since he is supposed to meet his end in a battle with Kanan Jarrus. Perhaps it’s merely a flesh wound.
Different Grand Inquisitor.

If you read the new Darth Vader comics ( which are canon), there has been a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)