Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I’ve been binge-watching “The Clone Wars”, “Bad Batch”, and “Rebels” to get introduced to the background that will be touched on in “Obi-Wan Kenobi”, especially the Inquisitors.

They may have originally been “kids’ shows” on DisneyXD, but the production values are on-par with the movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: mackie99
It’s Star Wars day! The first two episodes of “Obi-Wan Kenobi” are available on Disney+.

Who’s calling in sick today? ;)

Uncle Owen clearly feels like they’d be better off without Kenobi. A strong dislike and a lack of civility towards him. I guess now I don’t feel so bad for what happens with Uncle Owen in ”A New Hope”…

Watched both episodes over the weekend. Wife and I enjoyed them very much.

Loved Ben's reaction to finding out that Anakin survived.

I was surprised to see TGI get impaled by 3rd Sister since he is supposed to meet his end in a battle with Kanan Jarrus. Perhaps it’s merely a flesh wound.

Mrs. Foxbat started watching in the middle of Episode 2, just before Ben and Leia met. By the end of Episode 3, she was pretty invested.

Reactions: rockymtnhigh
Vivian Lyra Blair (Leia) is a great little actress, one of the few bright spots in this otherwise uneven series. But then again, I like precocious kids. I'd much rather watch kids that are portrayed as too smart for their age than adults who are too stupid.

Vivian Lyra Blair (Leia) is a great little actress, one of the few bright spots in this otherwise uneven series. But then again, I like precocious kids. I'd much rather watch kids that are portrayed as too smart for their age than adults who are too stupid.
I agree. 100%

I was surprised to see TGI get impaled by 3rd Sister since he is supposed to meet his end in a battle with Kanan Jarrus. Perhaps it’s merely a flesh wound.
Different Grand Inquisitor.

If you read the new Darth Vader comics ( which are canon), there has been a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)