Ochocinco wrote a book. And I read the whole thing!

Will94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
USA
Best book review ever!!

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=reilly_rick&id=4519152&sportCat=nfl"]Chad Ochocinco wrote a book. And I read the whole thing! - Rick Reilly - ESPN[/ame]

From the purchase of his first gold teeth at 13, to revealing that he once planned to kiss a ref after a touchdown, this staggering work is unlike any nonfiction available.

Mr. Ochocinco may flip off the reader on the cover of it, but inside he arrives at a sweet, confident crescendo: "I love me some me."

And who doesn't treasure a love story, even if it's just a man and his mirror?

Last edited:
I bet this was the content of the whole book:

"In the beginning God created me, a mean lean touchdown machine.

In my dominance of the NFL, I've vowed to tweet during games. The NFL then came down with strict rules about tweeting and now the NFL sux."

One question OP: Why in the world would you waste your time reading a book authored by Ocho-stinko?

"Ochocinco wrote a book. And I read the whole thing!" was the title of the review.

All I read was the review itself, and it was absolutely hilarious!

The cover of Chad Ochocinco's new book, "Ocho Cinco," has Mr. Ochocinco flipping off you, the reader, with both hands. Why would you want to buy a book where you're being flipped off while you're still in the store?
So many, many reasons.
1. His stirringly descriptive prose. For instance, the vivid passage in the second paragraph, in which he describes his "huge-ass house" in Florida and his seven "sweet-ass cars." In fact, Mr. Ochocinco is able to use the word "ass" 32 times in the tome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)