Odd Showtime Offers

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
So I was checking my offers and I saw the typical $5 a month for 3 months for Showtime. However, there is a new one now, $1.99 a month for 4 months... which is umm... a much better deal. None of the other premiums have a similar cheaper, more like a streaming only deal.

I rarely ever watch Showtime, even on free preview, but thought I'd make mention of that deal in case others had not seen it.

Reactions: dishdude
So I was checking my offers and I saw the typical $5 a month for 3 months for Showtime. However, there is a new one now, $1.99 a month for 4 months... which is umm... a much better deal. None of the other premiums have a similar cheaper, more like a streaming only deal.

I rarely ever watch Showtime, even on free preview, but thought I'd make mention of that deal in case others had not seen it.
If you have Paramount+, it is only $30 more a year, I pay $129 Commercials Free w/Showtime.

I see Amazon has that deal also.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’m still rocking an AppleTV+ Paramount+ $9.99/mo deal that includes Showtime. It started off as CBS All-Access commercial-free + Showtime, that‘s how long ago it was.