O'Donnell to Replace Vieira on 'The View'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy if people didn't have a good enogh reason to NOT WATCH this show before, the addition of this true crap bag, makes it a no brainer.

So now we have the battle of the lesbian hosts.

On the View we have Rosie O'Donnel and on the Ellen show we have Ellen Degeneres. So now I would have to think that the "View" will be leftwing lesbian from now on.

Thank God Ellen learned from her failed night time show and that the American Public doesn't want to hear about her sexuality no stop. She hasn't even mentioned it that I can remember and her show is quite funny and easy to watch.

I can see some real bitch battles coming down the pike between Rosie and Star Jones. Maybe Joey Behart and Star Jones can quit fighting and unite against Rosie .

Purogamer said:
Anyone who watches that show at all knows Joy and Star aren't fighting...

<runs away>

Really ? The other day they had a show on about STar calling Joy a bitch when she called in to talk about her breast job she had. She said "STill a bitch JOy" at the end of her phone call into the show and they covered it with applause and a quick commercial break. I can 't remember what show it was on but I think it was one of the entertainment shows like Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight.

Um, they can spin that any way they want, but they were fading out to commercial anyways when star said, pretty clearly in a very sarcastic tone, "Joy you are still a bitch" which joy heard because you could see her and meredith react to it before the fadeout.

They sit next to each other a lot, they joke with each other a lot, they debate (In a very civil fashion unless it's about religion) a lot, etc...There's nothing to it. If they're fighting, they're the two best actresses on the planet when the camera is on...

Okay, maybe they were playing , but why are you so interested in whether Joy and Star are fighting are not? You wouldn't actually watch the show would you?:devil:

Well obviously I do. It's always on though I can't say i'm always listening. It's usually muted but it's on the tv just about every day at 11 unless there's something on that I'm watching. Usually i'm working on the computer or working out or something. Ah, why bother defending myself, nobody believes it anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.