Of all the times for Wozniak to not be here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Lions finally turn the corner and make the playoffs. Michigan finally beat Ohio State and won a big bowl game.

Oh, if only Paul Wozniak were here (last post was in August).

He was here the last few years when the Lions struggled to win, and when Michigan went through the RichRod years. Both teams put it all together this year, and I really wish he'd have been able to join us.

yeah me too sabres. last i spoke with him was a few months ago and he was over loaded with work. he should be ok. i'll try to contact him again.

Yeah, I texted him about a month ago and he was just really busy with work which is a good problem to have.

So, hes not on because of work?? Im asking because I might have missed something or an explanation as to why hes not on there.

So, hes not on because of work?? Im asking because I might have missed something or an explanation as to why hes not on there.

well not everyone has access to a computer at work like most of us do. and maybe he just isn't that interested anymore either. nothing wrong with that :)

Yes hope he is enjoying it's been a nice year of in football Michigan this year, and really overall a nice year in sports overall in the state of Michigan. All the teams this year enjoyed success minus the pistons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)