Off Air Channel Listing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Just got this. Please verify that you have all your OTA channels listed with Program information. If not please, post here.

Looks like we have fixed the "no off-air listings" problem. Let me know if you hear of any residual issues.

HDFreud said:
Sean, Still not OTA Program info. I'm in your neck of the woods (orshould I say bricks).

Did you plug/unplug or reboot and wait 20 minutes? If that does not work, let it take the update tonight by turning off the receiver. If it's not there by tomorrow morning, send a private email to Sean_Mota@satelliteguys.us with your name and full address. Thanks.

Sean, I did factory reset lst night took till this morning to get program info and I unplugged this evening though only for 2 minutes. Still no info for OTA locals.

Thanks for all your support!!!!

HDFreud said:
Sean, I did factory reset lst night took till this morning to get program info and I unplugged this evening though only for 2 minutes. Still no info for OTA locals.

Thanks for all your support!!!!

No problem. Check tomorrow morning and shoot me an email if you still do not get information.

It's alive!!

Looks like everything is working after I rebooted the STB tonight. PG has info.
Still need to check if all stations are mapped correctly. I'll check further but at first glance it seems like the PBS listings may not be acurate.

HD Junkie said:
Still no KCOY-DT (19) or KEYT-DT (27) for my zipcode 93436 :no

This fix is for the "No PG information" on the PG. The OTA mapping has not been done yet.

Well even the mapping is pretty good with the exception of ch2 and 44 (pbs).
I LOVE MY VOOM!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)