OFFICIAL DISH / FOX ORDEAL DISCUSSION THREAD

This is good news. Now i fell bad for the customers that jumped ship due to local fox crys of the sky is falling. Hope this will slow the demand for direct as we are on a 2 week backlog for all installs.Even our boss is out in the feild

I propose a thread is started for those foolish foolish people who threaten to leave Dish, and of course rarely do. That thread will be the only place you are allowed to post you will leave dish if..............

That will allow us to ignore you all in bulk........ (No smilie, I'm serious)....

I hope this means that Fox and Dish have together come to the conclusion that they are not enemies, and that the enemy is actually the trend toward people moving "Off-the-Grid".

Through Dish, and potentially through GoogleTV, programmers like fox maintain an element of control and a revenue stream.

What I am hoping is that part of this deal includes GoogleTV access to Hulu.

I also don't think that a Dish-Fox deal means that there would be a Cablevision-Fox deal. When you look at the relationships, the issues with Cablevision are much different and potentially harder to solve because there are fewer balls in the air. I read through the FCC filings on both sides of the Cablevision-Fox negotiations, and that looks real Ugly.

Fox and Dish never got to that level. And With Fox and Dish, there are a lot of things to discuss (including GoogleTV), and Dish is always adept at juggling those things to get a deal done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts