Official I got the L446 Update Thread

L446? I got it. DISHOnline.. it's ok... I have a 622, in Colorado. No other big changes noticed except for the remote pop-up. Everytime you go into another mode, it throws a pop-up which floats around the screen showing a remote with the SAT key lit up and a message stating your remote is in TV/VCR/AUX mode and before you continue... other than that... my TV2 modulator has never worked and still doesn't but I really don't need it so I'm too lazy to call DISH on it.

L446

Live in Minnesota
Have 622
Got the upgrade

I ordered ethernet cable to connect to broadband.:hungry:

I have it also, in the Atlanta area (Roswell). No slingbox, here but considering buying one over the weekend

Alabama and i got the last 445 the first night and not I can't get this one, odd
I left the unit off all night and it just is not queued or whatever. But I always get them pretty fast and got the last unexpected yet......no go on this one!

If I get the update I have a sling so I will yell back but I have shi#$$ weather here and do not want a update to happen as clouds/rain or power outs would not be cool if I was in the middle of a update. That 445 took over a hr to download and flash and I thought it was stuck it took so long

Last edited:
Got it here - Centennial Colorado
ViP622
Don't have a cable yet so I can't play with it. Will probably be more useful to me when I go to the 722 with the HD VOD.
I am also considering a Slingbox (especially if any world series games are day games ;))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)