Official Star Wars Episode VII Thread

Ok, time to chime in. It was announced last week that all the old EU is now called Legend and from now on all Books, Comics, Video Games, etc are all part of the same universe.

Lucasfilm released that all new material (books, comics and games) will be canon.

Also, expect THE ANNOUNCEMENT on May 4th.

Finally, Hamill, Ford and Fisher have been spotted in London (site of filming)

Lucasfilm released that all new material (books, comics and games) will be canon.

Also, expect THE ANNOUNCEMENT on May 4th.

Finally, Hamill, Ford and Fisher have been spotted in London (site of filming)

That's what i just said. ;)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

'Star Wars: Episode VII' cast revealed

At long last, Disney, Lucasfilm and director J.J. Abrams have unveiled the cast of "Star Wars: Episode VII
." Original stars Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker will be joined by Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson and Max von Sydow.

thewrap.com

It's about dang time. LOL. Don't know a lot of them which I am ok with. New blood is good.

At long last, Disney, Lucasfilm and director J.J. Abrams have unveiled the cast of "Star Wars: Episode VII
." Original stars Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker will be joined by Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson and Max von Sydow.

thewrap.com

I suppose the black and white photo is to hide the older actor's age given they are not in makeup. http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/star-wars-7-cast.jpg is a larger version Hamill does not look like he has aged well in the pic.

Take a selfie, print it, and hold up to your reflection in the mirror 37 years from now. Geeze!

Take a selfie, print it, and hold up to your reflection in the mirror 37 years from now. Geeze!

Actors are paid to look good. If I was being paid millions, I would certainly hire a trainer and consider some plastic surgery to get ready for the part.

Hamill, 62, if your recall, practically had his face reconstructed when he flew through his windshield in 1977...

Fisher,57, well... its been documented she did drugs... lots of it.

Heck, being a father, my hair turned white practically overnight (am 38). sh*t happens.

Besides, nobody really criticized Walter Matthau on his "good looks".. and the man was awesome!

Possible Max Von Sydow spoiler, as reported by starwars7news.com

"Max Von Sydow's villain will make the Pazuzu (the demon in The Exorcist, starring Max Von Sydow) look like a pussy!"

Rumored working title for Episode7
The Ancient Fear

Followed-up

Which is, again rumored, to be based on Max Von Sydow's character. The only "ancient fear" I can come up w/ is Darth Plagueis..

Darth Bane could be an ancient fear. He was in the Clone Wars cartoons as a voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts