Official Star Wars Episode VII Thread

Its been reported that the new Disney cartoon STAR WARS: Rebels (airing this fall on Disney XD) will bridge the prequels to the new sequels.
Rebels' villain The Inquisitor and Son of Mortis (Clone Wars series) are fairly simmilar.

Filming is on 1 month hiatus as the Falcon's door fell on Harrison Ford and broke his leg (he was flown to a London hospital and stayed there for 2 days).
Disney confirmed the December 18th 2015 premier date stands.

Cheers, K

Wonder if the approaching Helicopter's pilot radio'ed to the hospital.."Echo base, this is Rogue2, i found them, repeat, I found them"

Rumors from a leak source states the hand and lightsaber Luke lost on Bespin (Empire Strikes Back) will play a role in the movie. Its been rumored after losing his hand/saber, he Emperor got possession of it and had it stored in an Imperial Lab for possible cloning. Fast forward 30 years..a Storm trooper with force sensitivity foresaw something about it, stole the hand/lightsaber and is being chased by the Empire as he tries to give it back to Luke

I find it hard to swallow that Luke's saber and hand (cut off by Vader on Bespin) have been floating in space for 35+ years only to crash land (intact) on a planet. Also, Han and Chewie at the helm of a Super Star Destroyer? come on! If its the case, I hope JJ explains how the Alliance got a hold of the SSD in the first place.

If I remember right in the book series Luke's hand and lightsaber were recovered by Dath Vader and the Emperor and eventually a clone was made from Luke's hand and trained as a Sith

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

All the books are out the window. Only the movies, clone wars a d upcoming Rebels are considered canon

I dont care about canon. You just said you found it hard to believe. I'm just saying the story was already out there. Disney paid $4billion to throw 30 years of timeline and storys out the window. That is their choice. Remains to be seen if their disneyfied timeline will be any better or good.

I'm a big fan of the books, or at least the older ones I've read. Eventually there were too many to keep up. I'm not optimistic about the new movies but I'll try to give them a fair watch.

Yes they took his hand and made a clone and called him Luuke. Then Luke killed him.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

The Zhan books were pretty good unfortunately the cast is way too old to film it. As for "the hand" I doubt there's be any mention of any cloning
in the ST. Stormtroopers were volunteers after the Clone Troopers were phased out during the "dark times".

Some of the rumors though are absolutely ridiculous.

Yes those rumors are getting more ridiculous with each one.

I hope most of this is false, just so I can experience the movie without being spoiled the big plot points.

If you remember the The Dark Knight Rises....after the first trailer was released I avoided everything about the movie (internet, TV and Radio). Walked into the cinema without knowing what to expect.

Glad I did because I read shortly afterwards that someone was able to cull 47 minutes worth of footage from all the trailers, tv sports, internet clips prior to the film's release... now that sucked!

Am guessing there will be a SW trailer for the Superbowl... afterwards, am in SW lockdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts