Offseason, but have to ask... CENTER ICE.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
When I had D years ago D's center ice was not much to rave about. I siwtched to E who carried both feeds. Later when I got HD, the coverage was lacking.

Can anyone give me agood review of center ice on D* today. It appears as if more feeds are offered. How about HD feeds?

IIRC, they had dual feeds, most US feeds HD when available, carried most Canadian feeds but just in SD.

Didn't subscribe, so not 100% sure that's accurate, going from memory.

Yeah, almost all the US feeds were in HD, the Canadian feeds were all SD. Been gettin the package for years, I am a big Calgary Flames fan and I think they carried 78 of their 82 game schedule, so I have always been happy with it (being in OHIO there is a 0% chance of me gettin any Flames games here)...

MattJ
Did you get the PPV games too for the Flames, Oilers, Sens & Canucks?

I know they had some games on PPV

Center Ice coverage last season was excellent IMO, after a slow start. About a month into the season we had the dual feeds and if an HD feed was available from FSN or other regional network, it was broadcasted on CI. Some people complained that the HNIC broadcasts were split on different channels on the same nite....I don't know how that got resolved. I never followed it that close. In any case, if next season is the same as this last one, I will be quite pleased.

Plus with D11 up and running by the time the hockey season starts, they should have even more bandwidth for more HD feeds.

this past season was the first i had it but i wasn't disappointed. next season, i would love to see the addition of flyers games in hd and hockey night in canada in hd.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)