Oh my how history repeats. Is TNA the new WCW?

Brett looks like he missed this and I wish they would bring him back on a more prominate basis. BTW if anyone wants to co run this area with me let me know. :) I hate having crickets in the wwe forum! Brett would make a good GM.

Ill be watching the rest of TNA tommorow! ;)

Brett looks like he missed this and I wish they would bring him back on a more prominate basis. BTW if anyone wants to co run this area with me let me know. :) I hate having crickets in the wwe forum! Brett would make a good GM.

Ill be watching the rest of TNA tommorow! ;)

I don't know if I will be able to watch everything but I will help with it.

Meaning I will post here more

Boy Scott Hall looks like sh*t...

Can you say he likes his booze? TNA look good tonite I was switching between RAW and TNA I think TNA put on the better show. But if you noticed the "live" show is a 1 time thing maybe they'll go head to head with RAW in the future. It was great to see all the old school talent there though. I do have to agree with the too many commercials BS TNA and Spike was pulling.

I started watching TNA and turned it...cripes they went almost an hour with one match (the womens match) and then a bunch of "the limo is coming" then commercials constantly

it got kinda boring.....well I recorded TNA and Raw is on a replay (on the Score in Canada) so I can record that and watch both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)