Oh Snap! Motorola, Verizon Diss iPhone in Full Page Spread

sundrop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Missouri
Apple's iPhone 4 is getting all the attention as of late, and not all of it good. Capitalizing on the bad press, Motorola and Verizon have taken out a full-page ad in the New York Times promoting the Droid X...at the iPhone 4's expense. "Introducing the Droid X by Motorola, the ultimate smartphone," the ad starts off. "Its screen is gigantic. It's capacity is huge. Every experience from messaging to movies is larger than life. It can even connect with your HDTV so you can share things with large audiences."
The ad starts off innocent enough, and then goes into full attack mode:
"And most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design," the ad continues. "The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and use it just about anywhere to make crystal clear calls. You have a voice. And you deserve to be heard."

Attachments

• Droid_X_Ad.jpg
    Droid_X_Ad.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 259
It's not like 99% of the people reading the ad will really know what they are talking about. I also wouldn't really call it a full page dis on the iPhone with only one statement at the very bottom.

You mean that rumor of an upcoming rumor that Verizon will have an iPhone next quarter (update which quarter each quarter) might not be true?

SHOCKED! Shocked, I am! ;)

Nokia has all the right. It is technically a failed design that Nokia used in the 90s that the Iphone4 is built on. Apple thinking they would be slick to bypass the current lawsuit that nokia has against them...well they ended up stealing the wrong patent again cause this one is nokias as well. How do they know? There patent also had the exact antenna flaw :)

Nokia has all the right. It is technically a failed design that Nokia used in the 90s that the Iphone4 is built on. Apple thinking they would be slick to bypass the current lawsuit that nokia has against them...well they ended up stealing the wrong patent again cause this one is nokias as well. How do they know? There patent also had the exact antenna flaw :)
:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha
As some would say in this thread.. You are just drinking the Kool AID!!

:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha
As some would say in this thread.. You are just drinking the Kool AID!!

My kool-aid is fine, its the Judges kool-aid that Apple will need to be worried about.

What would a judge think having one case currently pending arbitration, then have another case filed based on the same facts just filed under a different patent.

Let me google that for you

I guess all these lawsuits there losing, are just cause the judges are not drinking the Apple Kool-aid :D

My kool-aid is fine, its the Judges kool-aid that Apple will need to be worried about.

What would a judge think having one case currently pending arbitration, then have another case filed based on the same facts just filed under a different patent.

Let me google that for you

I guess all these lawsuits there losing, are just cause the judges are not drinking the Apple Kool-aid :D
I LOVE IT!!:D:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts