Oh what a buy!

Trust me Scott, you got a great deal. Those items are supposed to be "defected" out and returned. I don't know what the hell that manager was thinking, but I'm curious which club it was? :)

My wife has been at Sams for 17 years, at the club she works at they test all electronics before returning. If it works, they mark it open box and drop the price.

Great deal Scott, I finished my theatre room just over 1 year ago. Mitsubishi projector and 119" screen, it's amazing when setup properly the image quality that can be obtained.

Last edited:
Scott, I think we got to the root of this thread! It's not the projector that is the issue, its the size of your house. You are the magnificent leader of the best website in the world and you have the smallest house. I would be willing to start the donation process so you can build add-ons for a projector room.

Outstanding buy --- 720p projectors still ROCK!!!!!

I got my 75 foot HDMI cable, and with the long weekend I am hoping to set it up for a first run, watching the movie BOLT in Bluray. :)

Scott, I think we got to the root of this thread! It's not the projector that is the issue, its the size of your house. You are the magnificent leader of the best website in the world and you have the smallest house. I would be willing to start the donation process so you can build add-ons for a projector room.

Outstanding buy --- 720p projectors still ROCK!!!!!
Gregg Loewen has been to my house he can tell you how small it is. :D

Well on Friday Night I was able to set it up and take a look.

Only thing I can say is WOW.

Popped in the BluRay version of BOLT and was blow away at how good it looked.

Snapped a shot with my iPhone but even in this picture you can see how good it looks. :)

This was a great buy!

Attachments

• movie1.jpg
    movie1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 148
I am planning on sharing my good luck with other SatelliteGuys members and am planning Movie Night at Scott's in June.

Just ordered a 12 foot inflatable outdoor movie screen. :)

June 13th is the set date now. More details coming soon! :D

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts