ok finally got my slimline & 700

Status
Please reply by conversation.

2muchspl

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
sup ev1, I finally got my stuff installed (thursday, orig. wanted it in july) and really thought the new channels would be up by now... shame on me:p.

must say the lack of dual live buffers is it only flaw for me. oh and it really does NOT like my older series II D*TIVO near it while running at 1080i- i would get sporatic horizontal lines across the screen (even on locals from D* and OTA) I had to watch some stuff on the tivo before I officially unplugged it & instead of turning it off I just left the tivo on and switched back to HDMI 1 and said "what da hell is this!" went thru cable and all until I realized what it was.

got a real quest. My guy said I can plug up and external harddrive to this (USB?) and increase capacity but he though it rendereed the internal HD useless. I been trying to find info on this and what kind and size hd is rec. I want a 1TB or a 750GB.

does anyone know any alternate codes for vizio?

My guy said I can plug up and external harddrive to this (USB?) and increase capacity but he though it rendereed the internal HD useless. I been trying to find info on this and what kind and size hd is rec. I want a 1TB or a 750GB.

does anyone know any alternate codes for vizio?

External hard Drive would be ESATA type, and I am not sure how it works with the HR20, but here is link to an external storage company. TEN BOX

Vizeo Remote codes for DirecTV are 11758 or 10178 or 10128.

Hope this helps,

Chip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)