Ok guy's what is WealthHD

Great, just what I need

Great, juist what I need. It isnt bad enough that all the new gadgets are stuff I dream about I have a channel I can watch and want all that stuff as well! Hhhmmmmfffff, I dont think so!

blkhawk666 said:
Great, juist what I need. It isnt bad enough that all the new gadgets are stuff I dream about I have a channel I can watch and want all that stuff as well! Hhhmmmmfffff, I dont think so!

That's what the Playboy channel is about as well!:)

Shelly

Actually the channel looks interesting.

It also appears the channel is NOT one of VOOM's HD exclusives. I wish they had more programming, hopefully its not a 3 hour loop. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Actually the channel looks interesting.

It also appears the channel is NOT one of VOOM's HD exclusives. I wish they had more programming, hopefully its not a 3 hour loop. :)

I don't want to be too negative before the channel even starts broadcasting but....Yuck. I don't like the Marc Cummings shows on Food so I don't think I'm gonna be a big fan of a network whose signature show is "Marc Cummings Presents the Best of Everything". I hope I'm wrong but I've got a really bad feeling about this one.

dave

Wealth TV in HD

Wealth TV in HD is viewable using a big dish on Ch. 600. I don't now how long it will remain in the clear, but the picture quality is great. Seems like there is lots of variety aimed at a fairly wide audience. I caught off-shore racing in HD, Envy, and a show on europe travel. Hope to switch to a DBS for HD programming. Hope Voom is the right option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)