OK, I Gotta Know

Dah-Henny

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
I've asked this question a few times, and have not got a direct answer yet.

As the thug on Dirty Harry says, "I gots ta know".

I want to switch to HD only. I have a 222 and a 322. I've heard some of you say that you get the SD equivalent with the package. COOL!

I need a definite YES or NO on whether or not my 322 will receive the sd versions of the hd channels. It's a deal breaker if the answer is no.

Thanks Folks. :)

akodoreign

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 16, 2007

I want to switch to HD only. I have a 222 and a 322. I've heard some of you say that you get the SD equivalent with the package. COOL!

I need a definite YES or NO on whether or not my 322 will receive the sd versions of the hd channels. It's a deal breaker if the answer is no.

yup

HDRoberts

HDRoberts

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 13, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Well, I'm getting the SD version of the previous channels, but only the HD version for the 5/12 launches. I don't get that.

H

htpc_man

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Feb 16, 2004
Springfield, MO

Yup I am in the same boat I have a 622 and a 311 and want to go HD only but I still need to use the SD 311... it would be nice to know if the 5/12 launches will be in SD also

Pepper

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
Based on what they've done previously I would say that they will, possibly tomorrow.