OK, I Gotta Know

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
I've asked this question a few times, and have not got a direct answer yet.

As the thug on Dirty Harry says, "I gots ta know".

I want to switch to HD only. I have a 222 and a 322. I've heard some of you say that you get the SD equivalent with the package. COOL!

I need a definite YES or NO on whether or not my 322 will receive the sd versions of the hd channels. It's a deal breaker if the answer is no.

Thanks Folks. :)

I want to switch to HD only. I have a 222 and a 322. I've heard some of you say that you get the SD equivalent with the package. COOL!

I need a definite YES or NO on whether or not my 322 will receive the sd versions of the hd channels. It's a deal breaker if the answer is no.

yup

Yup I am in the same boat I have a 622 and a 311 and want to go HD only but I still need to use the SD 311... it would be nice to know if the 5/12 launches will be in SD also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts