Ok Time to buy a Blu Ray, but which one?

I have also decided to purchase, My HD-DVD X-Box add on will stay too, after doing some research, I have decided on the Panasonic BD-35K, it's $224 with $5 shipping and 2 free movies at US Appliance: Low Prices on GE, Maytag, Jenn-Air & More Home Appliances; Refrigerators, Stoves, Ranges, Washing Machines, Dryers, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers

The 35 and 55 are identical except in the audio department the 55 supports older receivers.

My 1st DVD player was a Panasonic, about $600 and it's still going strong after about 10 years, It is the DVD-A310.

Well for $649 you can get the Marantz BD7003.

Its an awesome player. I have all Marantz equipment so I'm already into high end..

I like the mid road and the $224 price. High end's fine too, but my teens could care less about HD as long as the TV works, they are happy, same way with the spouse.

Maybe they saved 50 cents in production costs. I'll be buying an OPPO BD player coming out, once it's established it will play BDs, SACDs and DVD-Audio discs.

Got a link by any chance? I figured it would be around $800, was hoping for $600.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts