OKC locals moved to temp home????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

oucory

Original poster
Jul 31, 2005
I noticed my Oklahoma CIty locals moved from there usual 4, 5, 9, 25 spots to 9825-9828 the guide says "Temp home of "Fox" from OKC" input ABC,CBS etc.. for each channel.

Information says "if these channels are not available call dishnetwork to for equipment upgrade"

So what is up?

Same thing is happening here in Tulsa, Oklahoma! I can't really tell if they are HD or not. I do have a VIP622 and HD service! They look like to me that they are just digital.

I hope that they will be HD soon! And I just spent $60.00 on HD rabbit ears for local HD channels. I guess I could still use them during storms etc!

obermi said:
I would love to get OK City locals here in Tulsa! Maybe some day I can!
You could "move" your address the OKC spotbeam hits Tulsa. My inlaws for some reason use their OKC address and get them on their receivers in Broken Arrow.

obermi said:
I hope that they will be HD soon! And I just spent $60.00 on HD rabbit ears for local HD channels. I guess I could still use them during storms etc!
You will want the antenna feeds if you want to dvr two broadcast network shows at the same time. Once the HD locals are added from the satellites you could dvr two local feeds at the same time. One from the antenna and one from the sat HD feed.

Dish is moving those locals to 110 and if you don't have a Dish500 you have to upgrade

Its just the normal thing Dish has done recently...they're moving a boatload of locals to 110 spotbeams

If they are on 121, 105 or 110 you wouldnt notice
But if they are on 119 they pop those temp slots up just in case someone still has a Dish300

obermi said:

$60?? WOW! I just picked up a high gain ChannelMaster 4228 for around $60 shipped to my door.

Don't expect much out of some rabbit ears....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)