Oklahoma DTV stations broadcasting more HD!

tonyp56

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 13, 2004
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
The WB 34, Fox 23, 25, and CBS 9, seem to have more content this season that is at least in wide-screen format. My wife likes to watch 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, and Everwood on the WB and I never seen any of these shows last season on my OTA stations that I didn't have to stretch the image because it didn't fill my 16x9 TV, all of these shows just had their season premiers and all of them were in HD. (didn't have to stretch the screen) Something I noticed is that until after the first commercial break these shows didn't fill the screen, but after the first commercial break they did. However last season these shows didn't fill the screen no matter when you tuned to them. I also noticed more shows on Fox and CBS that were widescreen too. I haven't noticed if NBC 4 is doing more in hd or not, I hardly ever watch NBC.

Don't know about NBC 2, UPN 41, ABC 5, 8, and CBS 6 because I can't get those stations. Though I am sure that they are doing the same thing as the others. If anyone else can get these stations perhaps you could say rather or not they are broadcasting more HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts