old hopper magazines where can i get them?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
does anyone know where i can get old hopper magazines i just subscribed to the magazine this month and it would be nice if i can read some old hopper magazines around here where i live.or if anyone who have some they would like to get rid off.any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Illinois

Hopper Magazine used to be called Dish Entertainment Magazine, they changed the name a few moths back some time last year. I get it so I can see what's coming on without having to look at the EPG or my iPad.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ahhh. I did know about the DEM. I actually enjoy it, but have never personally found value in paying for it. All I ever used it for was the "what's coming on this month" page. All the new tv shows and movies, was pretty cool. If they put a channel on, say the free preview channel, it would eliminate most peoples need for that magazine in general, but would probably increase their overall revenue in the movie channel packages. That's just my opinion. No facts to back it up, other then basic knowledge of how people work. We are all Sheep. Lol. "Pretty colors let me have it".

Hopper Magazine used to be called Dish Entertainment Magazine, they changed the name a few moths back some time last year. I get it so I can see what's coming on without having to look at the EPG or my iPad.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
We subscribed to the magazine for about the first five years with DISH but we hardly ever looked at it so finally cancelled it.

I check my upcoming guide at least once a week and can hit record or record series to save it. With a magazine, you have to go find the program by search or looking thru the guide and if it is out more than 8 days, you have to make a written note of it. . I have Favorite lists set up for movies, PTAT, and those channels that I record from the most that are not in either of the above lists. All set to the max lines per 1 page, so I do not have move up or down in that Fav list for that category. I guess that I am more organized than most.:biggrin2

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts