oln channel??????

dalos2004

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2004
sorry, but i couldn't find an answer in the forums but was wondering if oln is back on dish yet????

Fox news is one of those channels that if dropped, would actually cause people to switch providers.

Bah, its a couple of talking heads, the rest is regular "current events". You are drinking in too much left wing propaganda. Sure O'Rielly and Hanity are conservatives. But Shep Smith, Greta, and most others are just plain "info-tainment" blabbers.

Besides, isn't the progressive stance to support diverse opinions?

Back to the topic : )

Until Dish & OLN can agree on a compromise, it isn’t coming back. Dish feels that OLN changed their contract mid term when they added hockey, so they dropped them.

boba said:
If OLN is important join the others switching to Directv.

It is important, but so is HD. Dish has more HD channels and free HD receivers. Direct has few HD channels, poor HD quality (from what I see on these forums) and no free equipment.

I am a hockey fan and would prefer that Dish reinstated OLN but (at least at this time) I feel I would give up much more than I would receive by switching to Direct.

I was watching Call For Help on Dish Network on G4 and noticed that an OLN commercial came on for the PBR Bull Riding to subscribe to DirecTv (that its on channel 608) or local cable company to get the PBR Bull Riding or all of OLN's sports programs. It was as if the commercial was meant for Dish Network subscribers. This reminds me of the Viacom and Sinclair fiasco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts